To build a professional educational environment that responds swiftly to the challenges of 21st century.
M1. To Provide quality undergraduate education in both the theoretical and applied foundations of computer engineering
M2. To motivate students of tribal and backward area to effectively apply the education to solve real-world problems thus amplifying their potential for lifelong high-quality careers and give them a competitive advantage in the ever-changing and challenging global work environment of the 21st century.
- PEO 1. Provide socially responsible, environment friendly solutions to Computer engineering related broad-based problems adapting professional ethics.
PEO 2. Adapt state-of-the-art Computer engineering broad-based technologies to work in multi-disciplinary work environments.
PEO 3. Solve broad-based problems individually and as a team member communicating effectively in the world of work.
- PO 1. Basic knowledge: Apply knowledge of basic mathematics, sciences and basic engineering to solve the broad-based Computer engineering problem.
PO 2. Discipline knowledge: Apply Computer engineering discipline - specific knowledge to solve core computer engineering related problems.
PO 3. Experiments and practice: Plan to perform experiments and practices to use the results to solve broad-based Computer engineering problems.
PO 4. Engineering tools: Apply relevant Computer technologies and tools with an understanding of the limitations.
PO 5. The engineer and society: Assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to practice in field of Computer engineering.
PO 6. Environment and sustainability: Apply Computer engineering solutions also for sustainable development practices in societal and environmental contexts and
demonstrate the knowledge and need for sustainable development.
PO 7. Ethics: Apply ethical principles for commitment to professional ethics, responsibilities and norms of the practice also in the field of Computer engineering.
PO 8. Individual and team work: Function effectively as a leader and team member in diverse/ multidisciplinary teams.
PO 9. Communication: Communicate effectively in oral and written form.
PO 10. Life-long learning: Engage in independent and life-long learning activities in the context of technological changes in the Computer engineering field and allied industry.
- PSO 1. Computer Software and Hardware Usage: Use state-of-the-art technologies for operation and application of computer software and hardware.
PSO 2. Computer Engineering Maintenance: Maintain computer engineering related software and hardware systems.
- Highly qualified & experienced faculty.
- Well equipped spacious lab
- Good infrastructure
- Excellent Performance in External Academic Monitoring
- Meritorious Student with full intake
- Testing Facility provided to Industry